Some kind words our clients have shared with us:
I am SCREAMING from the top of my lungs what a great job you and your team did. Your professionalism throughout the entire process was top notch and I would say that your company deserves the highest accolades possible with regards to event planning.
Top 10 Reasons to use Bluming Creativity….
10) Brainstorming new & creative ideas for your event
9) Keeping you on schedule & letting you know when it’s time to get something done
8) Keeping you on budget
7) Arranging the best team to make your event a success (photographer, DJ, etc)
6) Having someone to calm you down & let you know everything will be OK as the big day approaches
5) Someone to take care of whatever glitches pop up (most of the time without you even knowing)
4) Arriving at your event & seeing that magically everything has been set up & looks better than what you’d envisioned
3) Having someone bring you food & drinks throughout your affair so that you don’t pass out
2) Having your venue cleaned, emptied & your car packed ready to go just as you realize the party is over
1) And the number 1 reason to use Bluming Creativity…. To have an experience that exceeds your expectations, that you’ve been able to actually enjoy with your closest friends & family, & that creates memories to last a lifetime!
Our event was a huge success because of Tara! She is professional, knowledgeable, organized, practical, efficient and a great communicator. We can’t wait to use her again!
I have worked with Tara for the past five years. As the Special Events Coordinator of Jewish Family & Career Services, I have learned if I want the job done quickly and professionally the person I go to is Tara. I know that I can always depend on her to get the job done right and always with a special creative touch. Everyone loves having a Tara on his/her team.
Special Events Coordinator
There are so many reasons to hire Bluming Creativity, but the reason I hired Tara (twice) is so that I could enjoy my weekend with family and friends while she made sure everything went as we discussed. She has the unique blend of being creative and organized. I am an organized person and detail oriented, but she takes it to a whole new level. No detail is left undone!
Tara provided resources and experience with vendors and negotiating tactics and suggestions when contracting. She was enthusiastic and can-do throughout. She responded promptly to calls and email, and many times worked after traditional business hours. Exuding confidence and knowledge of every detail of our wedding weekend, she unknowingly provided a much-needed dose of calmness to our family. Without hesitation, I strongly recommend hiring Tara Kornblum and her pleasant and capable Bluming Creativity staff when planning an event.
Mother of the Bride
Creating Connected Communities (CCC) could not be more grateful for the work, energy, passion, and logistical mastery Tara and her team bring to our programs. They are responsible for planning and implementing monthly outreach work serving thousands of children and families in need and coordinating hundreds of teen volunteers. They work with our vendors to solicit in-kind donations and organize all aspects of our programs. They identify and collaborate with each of our program partners to identify their needs and plan meaningful programs that truly enhance lives and build community. They go above and beyond in all aspects of their work and their dedication and passion show in everything they do. When they say they will handle something, you know it will be done and you know it will be incredible. I honestly don’t know how we would have been able to do what we have done with CCC without them!
Nonprofit Executive Director
I just wanted to say thanks for 4 years of amazing Mitzvah Day planning. I was always so calm knowing you had everything handled and worked so well with our lay leaders. From helping choose sites and scheduling them to day-of coordination, I couldn’t have asked for more!
The Epstein School