Sam’s Superbowl themed party rocked the house at the Hudson Grille in Sandy Springs. Not only was Sam’s big day on this particular Saturday, but an EPIC Boxing fight was taking place as well, so Hudson Grille was PACKED and full of excitement!
Balloonacy made sure that Sam’s décor was the stuff of NFL dreams, with hanging Jets chandeliers, blow up referees, and huge “SAM” arches and “JETS” helmets. Kim Quinn Designs was responsible for the rest of the décor, including a fabulous and colorful custom chalkboard and fun Jets table accessories.
DJ Mello with Atlanta Fever never disappoints and as the guest filed into the event, the tunes were already rockin’ and his crew wasted no time getting the crowd loose and having fun! Memories in a Moment also provided some great entertainment in the way of fun photos for all of the guests to enjoy.
As the party raged on, guests feasted on a variety of casual, yet delicious cuisine, all provided by Hudson Grille. Some of the items included sweet potato tots, sliders, stir fry entrees, and salmon with green beans.
Sam requested that all of his guests arrive in Jerseys and jeans, and everyone looked so “Superbowl Chic”; photographer Steven Dewberry caught all of the ensembles as well as the action, as the night went on.
Perhaps the most unique moment of….well…any Mitzvah we’ve ever seen was the photo montage. Sam’s uncle put together THE COOLEST “Top 5 Plays on Sports Center” themed montage featuring all of Sam’s “greatest hits” and the crowd (literally) went wild. It was truly awesome to see.
After the excitement of the montage died down, the guest resumed partying and James Futch did a fabulous job of capturing the best moments on film.
When it was time for dessert, the kids bombarded the Dippin’ Dots cart and the adults enjoyed a variety of small desserts made by the talented chefs of the Hudson Grille.
As guests departed, they were given custom Sam Superbowl blankets and memories to last a lifetime!
Testimonial (by Sam’s mom, Lisa):
Top 10 Reasons to use Bluming Creativity….
10) Brainstorming new and creative ideas for your event
9) keeping you on schedule and letting you know when it’s time to get something done
8) keeping you on budget
7) Arranging the best team to make your event a success (photographer, DJ, etc)
6) having someone to calm you down and let you know everything will be ok as the big day approaches
5) Someone to take care of whatever glitches pop up (most of the time without you even knowing)
4) Arriving at your event and seeing that magically everything has been set up and looks better than what you had envisioned
3) having someone bring you food and drinks throughout your affair so that you don’t pass out
2) having your venue cleaned and emptied and your car packed ready to go just as you realize the party is over
And the number 1 reason to use Bluming Creativity…. To have an experience that exceeds the expectations, that you have been able to enjoy with your closest friends and family and that create memories to last a lifetime!