A wedding is the most important day of a couple’s life, and as planners, we have seen plenty of beautiful, fairy tale days. Three of us here at BC were asked four questions about weddings, and below are our answers. Can you guess who said what? Your choices are Tara, Stefanie or Erin. Good luck!
Q: What is your favorite type of venue?
- A: A venue that is a blank canvas with a touch of it’s own personality, so we can create ANY vision our bride has.
- B: I’m a sucker for an outdoor wedding. As long as there is a good weather backup inside!
- C: Wherever the bride feels most at home, usually they know it immediately when they walk in as they can feel it.
Q: What is your favorite moment of the night?
- A: When the groom sees the bride coming down the aisle.
- B: Easy- the moment the groom sees his bride. The look on his face is PRICELESS!
- C: The Hora. They tend to last a really long time at weddings, and everyone gets super into it. It’s so fun to watch!
Q: What would you consider to be the most challenging moment of the evening?
- A: Every wedding/event is different, so the challenges are not always the same. I will say that curve balls definitely keep us on our toes, but fixing them is the best part. Knowing that we are able to always “make it happen” and give the bride everything she dreamed off, makes being a planner worth every challenge thrown our way.
- B: Making it all come together before we send the bride down the aisle. After that, it’s usually smooth sailing!
- C: Making all the moving pieces come together at just the right time.
Q: Weddings can be stressful, how can you help the bride relax??
- A: It’s important just to be supportive and remind her why she is there in the first place: to marry the man she loves!
- B: I hope that through the planning process we give our brides a sense of confidence in us; allowing them to be able to enjoy their day.
- C: Our goal is to build a strong relationship with our brides, so they trust we have everything under control and they can just enjoy their day. We as planners are there, so the brides don’t have to stress.